Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Pictorial Tuesday ~ 1 23 18






car·di·nal

a New World songbird of the bunting family, with a stout bill and typically with a conspicuous crest. The male is partly or mostly red in color.

The cardinal is a favorite. Although, I wish that the yellow finch would visit our feeder, but it doesn't. We get the Junco, the Blue Jay, the Cardinals (male and female), the Mourning Doves (sadly though one lost a partner and now comes alone), the Nuthatch, and just regular sparrows. 

You're next for sharing a link to Pictorial Tuesday of you're photography, photo art or graphics. Thanks.



~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing. Thanks for hosting and I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you csuhpati. Nice to see your visit and comment.

      Delete
  2. So cute! I've never seen a cardinal in free, but I'm often reading about in the cat-criminal nouvels of Lillian Jackson Braun.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm intrigued to read some of Lillian Braun's books. I checked and see that the Library has at least one of hers that I can maybe check out. We have the cardinals here year round even in the cold weather. The Mrs. Cardinal isn't as pretty as the male. :) Thanks for visiting and commenting.

      Delete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)